CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Puddle Park........

I know, two posts in one day...egads!! For some reason that makes no sense whatsoever, I feel like I need to get as many posts in before my surgery. Don't worry, this is my last one. I took the kids to the puddle park today. They had a blast. I thought they would get bored after about 20 minutes, but they proved me wrong & were protesting when it was time to leave. The best part about this park is it's free. Here are a couple of snapshots........

The Gang
The boys "meditating".

Sawyer hiding in the "bubble"


All I can say is "Fire in the hole!!"

4 comments:

Nikki said...

I took my kids there when family came to visit. I too was surprised at how long they wanted to stay. They had so much fun and it's FREE!

Mike and Jen said...

So I love that Sawyer stood over that thing. When we went it was hilarious that every boy did that and the girls seemed to stay away makes you wonder who the more intelligent gender is! haha looks like they had fun

Abbey said...

Is that new? Looks like fun!
Good luck with your surgery and recovery!

Unknown said...

your sister lives there? how random. these water park pictures crack me up. I have never heard of puddle park, looks fun though!