My friend ever creative friend Cristtin did this on her blog and said if I responded then I was "playing" the game. Of course I responded. Grin. So, here is what you do. In my comments, write a memory you have of me. Then, like Cristtin said, if you put one in my comments, I will assume you are playing and put one on yours. If you don't have a blog, I will put the memory on my comments. If you don't know me that well, it is ok, just be nice!! He he. This will be interesting!! CHEERS!!
Thursday, July 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Trying to pin down one memory is kind of hard. I remember all the fun in Primary Pres. in the other Minot Ward before we moved to the other side. Mostly, I have sentimental ones, you were always very understanding and that meant a lot to me. Always the hug just at the right time, thanks.
I remember laughing with you and Lilly about my humiliating hospital experiences right after the birth of Ham.
I always remember laughing when I'm around Alli. I love it!
Remember that great time we had watching movies at your house? You told us all to bug Chad about the very small TV you had. Now you have a big one!
One is hard...I remeber all of the Sunday dinners that you had me over for while Jess was deployed. You will do anything for anyone, although, I'm not just anyone, right?!! Ha! HA!
Post a Comment