CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

"Grounded"

Last night on Dancing With The Stars, Mario was eliminated. He was never really one of my favorites, but I didn't hate him either. Earlier in the season, the judges told him he was a hero for stepping out of his comfort zone and trying Ballroom Dancing. Last night while he was saying his farewell speech, he told the judges that while he appreciated their praise, the real heroes are the men and women who are fighting for our freedom. Both the boys were in the room watching the results with us. I looked at Chad and said, "Ya know he sure is "grounded" for someone his age". Sawyer & Tanner both looked at me with their eyes as big as dinner plates and with fear in their voices in unison said "He's grounded?" Apparently they thought he was in trouble for his comment. The day ended on a high note. I love having kids!!

1 comments:

Laurie HF said...

It's so fun to read about your family. I hope you can somehow keep a copy of this for ten years from now when your boys have the Priesthood and can understand it better.