It is snowing in May!! Welcome to Minot!! That's all I have to say. Just wanted to share it so everyone can feel sorry for the poor freezing idiots in the Arctic Tundra!! I can't believe it is snowing!! We are to get 3-5 inches by morning. "It's freakin freezing here Mr. Bigglesworth!!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
You make me laugh so hard. I'm sorry about the snow. Seriously, I spent 3 winters there, so I can relate. Okay, I know may isn't considered winter, but there it's winter till at least June. If it makes you feel any better, I have to go on a 5 mile hike today in HUMID 90+ degree weather. Maybe that doesn't make you feel better, but it's pretty miserable.
Yeah, we took our little temperature app. down from our blog because I think it got depressing for the people who live in the cold to see that it was like 72 in Jan. here.
What's that bully kids name from the Simpsons? That does the great laugh? ha-ha. I cannot think of what he name is. I hope you know what I am talking about and can think of that laugh for me.
Post a Comment