CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 15, 2008

Fore.............

So, Chad took the kids out to practice their swing and then to a golf course for kids here called Wee Links. I was at home drugged up on Darvaset blissfully ignorant of errant balls!! They had a blast & I was sad I missed it. It was good for the guys to bond over a game of golf though. They can't wait to be able to do it in Japan. Everything is going to be better in Japan for some reason. Hmmm, I think they are in for a rude awakening when things are just the same, we just live in a different place. Oh well......

Master Tanner

Master Sawyer

1 comments:

Mike and Jen said...

I can't believe how nasty your foot looks. I hope you are doing good with the recover. I am going to stop by once the belt on our car is fixed. By the Way I too am convinced that everything is better in Japan so stop ruining it for me!