CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 29, 2008

Back to school.......

I can't believe how fast this summer went. I had a blast with the boys & was sad to see them head off to school this year. I know, I'm a woos. They have awesome teachers and they both seem happy. Tanner started 5Th grade & Sawyer started 1st grade. Time goes by way too fast for my taste. I only wish I could slow it just a bit! We made it through the first week (it was only 2 days, go figure) without any calls from the Pricipal this year. Last year we got two the first week. Yes, it was only 2 days as well!! We are already off to a better start so with any luck, Mr. Strand (Principal) will not need to call me with any "bad" news!!
My boys. They are getting so big!!

4 comments:

Brooke said...

I agree about slowing down time! My kids are growing up way too fast. But I would like to make it through this pregnancy as quickly as possible so I guess I can't have both, or can I!?!?!? Anyway, I hope your foot starting feeling better after I talked to you today! Hope to see you tomorrow.

Abbey said...

I'm glad they like their teachers, hope the year goes well for you guys. I'm thinking I'll be getting a few of those school phone calls this year... :/

Kelli said...

The boys look so cute and way grown up! Tell them to stop it already!

Haddorkus said...

My Bug has only been in school for like one full week and already got two notes home. This is a new experience for me. I don't like it.

I hope you can be spared for as long as possible.