CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 11, 2008

"Han-attack"


Ok, 13 years ago, Chad & I bought this Han on a Ton Ton in North Carolina. I have been begging him, ok harassing him, to open it ever since. This past year for my birthday, he wrapped it up and gave it to me. Due to a huge guilt factor, I haven't been able to bring myself to open it. Until tonight. Chad got home from taking Tanner to Friday Frenzy at the Youth Center to Sawyer & I opening up Han. Can we say hyperventilating? I finish opening it and let Sawyer see it. Chad has at this point begun to sway. His eyes are huge and I think I saw a bead of sweat break out on his forehead. No joke. As Sawyer is playing with Han, Chad is "hovering". He is "producing" Soyboy playing with Han. "Keep his hat on" , "No, wait...." I told him to take a few deep breaths. He sits down, puts hit hand over his eyes on his temple, and puts his head between his legs. At this point, I am crying cos I am laughing my butt off. He calms down and he takes Han away from Sawyer and puts him safely on the Piano and tries to distract Sawyer with the idea of going with him to pick up Pizza. NO dice. It is not working. I just hope Chad makes it through the night without needing CPR!!

3 comments:

Jolene said...

I know exactly what Chad is going through. I feel the same way every time Heidi wants to play with her American Girl doll. I get so paranoid and am no fun to play with.

Kelli said...

Finally!!! I am so proud of you!! Sorry, Chad, Ya gotta play with 'em, not just admire how pretty they are from the box!! "Hey Sawyer, look how dangerously cool his weapon is, let's close our eyes and imagine him beating up the bad guy." It's way better to do it for real, right Soy boy!!!:)

Haddorkus said...

That is so awesome, Chad getting all worked up. What a great scene. I think I would be like that with certain toys that is why we have yet to buy anything real expensive yet, I am too anal.