CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!!

Cheese!! We are ready to rock 'n roll! Hurry up Mom!!

AAhhhh, the smell of vinegar and hot water!! Tanner kept plugging his nose. He said the smell was making him sick! Oh puuhhlleeaasseee!!



What Easter basket is complete without characters from Star Wars? Seriously, Vadar is my fave!!

I think this is Chad's favorite time of year. Why, you ask? Yes, it is a great holiday but that is not the reason. Chad is addicted, yes I said it, to Reeses Peanut Butter cups. At Easter, you can get a Reester Egg or a Reester Bunny. These are the oh so yummy peanut butter cups only bigger and better. Chad is in glutton heaven. The holiday has since been renamed "Reaster". I think we bought two or three bags of the little devils but for some odd reason none of them made it into the kids' baskets. Hmmmmm...I wonder where they went?? Grin...



6 comments:

Amy said...

Alli!!! I'm so glad you found me! We miss you guys too! I've totally been wondering about you guys... where you are, how many kids you have now, and what you're up to. It looks like all is well. I'm so excited to keep in touch! Thanks for the message. let me know how you guys are!

The Schooley's said...

Hey Amy- We are still in Minot. By the time we leave here in Nov. it will be 7 years!! We still just have the boys- Tanner is 10 and Sawyer is 6. They are awesome. I think we have too much fun. What have you guys been up to? Alli

Kelli said...

I love "Reaster!" I like the egg snicker bars myself! Not too many of thoes made it into any baskets either! The boys are growing so much already!! It's only been a few months!

Amy said...

Wow 7 years! How is everyone in Minot doing? WEll, we left Minot and Matt finished his degree at the University of Utah in May of 07. Since then he's had a couple jobs, and now he is working for a commercial real estate firm doing marketing. Will was born 19 months after Mae... December of 06. So we're still in Utah, just doing our thing here! Tanner and Sawyer are so cute, I cannot beleive how big they have gotten, WOW! By the way, Matt STILL talks about your chocolate chip cookies! I am not kidding!

Amy said...

hey email me back so we can talk more! amers00@gmail.com

Ryan said...

Chad and Reese's PB cups... what a history. I remember when he used to work at Williams Brothers and would come home with a pack of Reese's PB cups like every time he got off work. I think I was like 8 then... I am 27 now... yeah, that's 19+ years of PB cups.