Ok, so I totally copied Jolene on this post. Thanks Jo!! You are the best. I thougt it was awesome so I snaked it!
A - Attached or single: attached
B - Best friend(s): Chad, Amy and the boys
C - Cake or pie: Yes please!! (That would be both!)
D- Day of choice: Saturday
E - Essential item: Toothpaste
F - Favorite color: Red and aqua
G - Gummy bears or worms: Don't care. Love 'em all
H - Hometown: Lancaster, CA ( I moved to Tehachapi when I was 16 so that doesn't count)
I - Indulgence(s): Chocolate, Cheese Sticks, Pizza and Salt & Vinegar Chips
J - January or July: July baby!!
K - Kids: Chad 34, Tanner 10 & Sawyer 6
L - Life is incomplete without: The Fam, movies & food
M - Marriage date: March 25, 1995
N - Number of siblings: 2 Bros & 1 Sis
O - Oranges or apples: Depends on my mood
P - Phobias or fears: Something happening to my boys & Chad
Q - Quotes: "Whatever you are, be a good one" Abraham Lincoln
R - Reason to smile: Jokes, commercials, movies, kids, Chad, especially Chad he is a dork!!
S - Season of choice: summer
T - Tag three friends: Amy, Kelli & Beth
U - Unknown fact about me: I am pretty sure everyone knows how anal I am, but it drives me crazy if something is crooked, oh and some one's tag hanging out of their shirt. That one drives Chad crazy cos I am always tucking stranger's tags in their shirts for them. Just another service I offer!!
V - Very favorite store: Maurices or Kohls
W - Worst habit: Just one???
X - X-ray or ultrasound: I'll pass thanks. Either one means something could be wrong!!
Y - Your favorite food: Probably Pizza. Or a really good Creme Broulee
Z - Zodiac sign: Cancer
I think today has been a great day since I got to spend the afternoon reading Dr Seuss and playing Lego Star Wars 2. What could be better than that? Soyboy insists he needs a string cheese, a regular cheese and a hot dog before he goes to bed. Is he my kid or what???
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
ABC'S
Posted by The Schooley's at 4:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I am glad you did this. I probably would have tagged you if your blog was up and running at the time. I think it is aways fun to read fun little tidbits about you.
Done! I loved reading all of the things about you! I was glad that I already knew most of your answers! "We're pals, right?!!"
Post a Comment