CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Down & Derby

Chad did a great job as button pusher, I mean race master!!
GO, CAR GO!!


Tanner's is the one with the flames. He did a great job!!

Did my car rock or what??
Pinewood Derby was last night and it turned out great. The cheaters, I mean the leaders cars were awesome. The boys did a great job and were great sports. I had a blast!! I think I traumatised the poor guy at the Hobby Shop when I told him I was going to make a pink Batmobile. He tried his hardest to talk me out of it. No way man, I loved my car!!


4 comments:

Kelli said...

Your car does rock!! The boy's cars look really good, too! Did you and Chad do multiple test runs with your home race track?!!

sfreebairn said...

That's awesome! I love reading your posts. I miss you guys. (This is your cousin, Sean, by the way.)

Jolene said...

You are so cool and so is your car.

Amy said...

Alli - your car is the best car in the world. If I could drive that in real life ... instead of my tan mini-van ... you know I would.