Two IS better than one!! I am so pleased to tell you that after 14 months to the day, I can finally wear two shoes!! It is soooo weird though. The first couple of steps I took,I looked like a drunk chicken. Eventually, I ended up just looking like Quasimodo, the Hunchback, which is where I am still at. I feel like a total dork. I don't know what I was thinking it would be like, but it is just not normal to me anymore. I guess I thought everything would be back to normal in two seconds. Nope. You know that commercial of that guy in the work out room, & he does a lap around all the equipment, then gets on the scale expecting to see results? That would be me. Funny how life keeps you guessing. I can officially wear two pairs of shoes & one pair of flip flops! My foot is still too swollen for anything else, so it looks like I will be wearing my jean skirt to church for a couple of weeks!! Two feet are sweet!! Thank you for all your prayers & happy thoughts. It worked!!
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


11 comments:
Man I wish I was so there for your first steps lol, it would have been like my nephew.. who infact tried running today and ran smack into a chair so I say hold off on the running for a bit and stay off the hard liquor *wink*wink* It doesn't help as much as you think hahaha jk :) Miss you guys!
Can't wait to see the walk tomorrow!! I promise not to laugh (too hard).
Congratulations! I'm so glad for you. Our prayers worked. Now, just keep on working, you'll be running again soon.
Woo hoo!! That's awesome!!
YEAH!!!! That is awesome news! Good luck with the walking.
Congrats! You have been a trooper! Let me know if you need anything while you are getting ready to go; food, babysitting, whatever. Thank you for the clothes! My boys thought it was Christmas early. And I have to comment late about your post awhile ago. The tribute to John Williams, Use the Force song, was hillarious. We all loved it and now I can't get the song out of my head!
Horray! Congrats!
Hey congrats! Let me know when you are in the contry and we will help ya out in any way we can. Wee you soon. Jen Rogers
All you have to remember is to take one step at a time it is like learning to ride a bicycle. You can do it!
Yea!!! It won't be long before you can wear your fabulous red shoes!!!
Post a Comment