CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Ding dong............

So we were watching a movie last night, Chad & I, on our lovely surround sound. The door bell rings (in the movie). Chad jumps up, pauses the movie, & starts running for the door. I am doubled over with laughter at this point because I realized it was from the movie, still waiting for Chad to catch on. He stops & looks at me. I asked him if he was going to get the door & he says yeah, then seeing the look on my face, the tears streaming down my face he goes, wait, that was the movie? Yepper. Totally made my night. Thanks Chad, & Happy Father's Day!

7 comments:

Jolene said...

That is hilarious.

Nikki said...

LOL!!! I can totally see that happening.

Jen and Allen said...

That is soooo funny Allen has done that with the phone and it didnt even sound like our ring. I love moments like that when I am around to see them... and its not me.

Amy said...

Chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad! We love you bro!

Jessica said...

Dog's respond in a similar way like Chad did....LOL!

My dog barks when other dogs bark in the movies we watch at home.

Happy Father's Day!

Brooke said...

That is sooooo Chad!!! Thanks for the laugh!! Can't wait to see you guys!

George Woodward said...

Classic chad! I love it! Give him a high five for us! LOL!